What You Need to Bring
Here’s the list of things that players should bring to the gaming session:
- Completed Character Sheet — see Character Creation for more information
- Character Figurine/Representation — this will represent your character on the map. It should be something unique to your character and it should fit into a 1×1 inch square. Figurines can be chess pieces, lego men, game pieces, or normal hobby figurines. I’m going to leave that up to you. There might be an XP reward offered for best figurine as voted by the group.
- Markers — there seems to be a lot of marking in 4th edition, so I’m going to ask that people bring their own markers. These can be Poker chips, checkers, or simply small squares of paper.
- Dice — self explanatory. We’ve got some dice we can lend, but we’d rather you bring your own.
- Paper — For writing things down on.
- Pencil — For writing things with